Call for Papers
MAHCI will provide a forum to both multimedia and HCI researchers to discuss the possibility for accessible human computer interface design, development, and evaluations with the state-of-the-art multimedia technology. It also enables multimedia community to expand its interaction with the HCI industry and broaden the scope of deploying multimedia technology in practical applications.
MAHCI aims at capturing the recent advances in multimedia technology (audio, video, image, and text) for human computer interface design, development, and evaluations that is accessible to all individuals.
– HCI for individuals with disabilities and older adults
– Computer interfaces for education and e-learning
– Audio processing, systems and applications on accessible HCI
– Video processing, systems and applications on accessible HCI
– Computer vision based HCI interactions
– Natural language processing based interactions
– Mobile and wearable interfaces
– Multi-model interfaces and applications
– Ubiquitous computing for assistive HCI applications